Applications for the Enviresearch Foundation Travel Award
There is a total budget of £15,000 available for this award and it is anticipated up to 4 researchers will be supported.
The Enviresearch Travel Award is intended for Newcastle University Early Career Researchers and PhD students working in areas relating to practical applications of research into the environmentally safe use of chemicals in sustainable agriculture including
• Sustainable chemical safety
• Sustainable food production
• Sustainable agriculture
Applicants are expected to demonstrate how their research activity will have benefit to Europe; with preference given to applicants that consider how the relationship with the group can be sustained long term.
The types of activities covered by this award include:
• Standard class travel (including subsidence and accommodation) to a research group in the European Economic or Free Trade Area (EEA or EFTA) including the UK
• Return visits of research staff from other EEA institutions to Newcastle University
• Research laboratory, computer modelling or field work within the EEA
• Essential consumables for laboratory or field work in the non-home institute
How to apply: Simply read the Full Call Text, download an Application Form and send to email@example.com upon completion. Feel free to direct any questions you may have regarding the award to this address.
When to apply: Applications will be assessed twice a year. Any received before the end of February will be assessed in March. Those received before the end of August will be assessed in September.